Wednesday 11 November 2015

Zendala Dare #116

The Zendala Dare this week has some lovely egg shaped spaces. Erin has filled them with faces, but I am not that clever, even if there are some tangle patterns to help you. I used hypnotic alternating with a sort of evoke and put Diva Dance right in the centre.

I was amazed how soon it was completed. I tangled straight onto the computer print-out and was surprised how nice it feels. The ink just flows and it seems to soak it up. I suppose when you think about it I shouldn't be surprised, after all the paper is designed to go through a printer and take ink nicely.


11 comments:

  1. I only use the computer paper myself and it does surprise me how well the shading works too. I love the negative space in the center and I really like what you did with the outer triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you broke up the ovals kept things light and airy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the tangles that you chose, and the white space is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and airy! I 'specially like that you alternated the tangles in the outside border of the orbs, and the simplicity of outside angles. Nicely balanced,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Zendala, so cheerful and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pure and clean. I really like its simplicity, Annemarie! It has a very easy feel to it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Yorkshire Tortoise, not Annemarie! So sorry!

      Delete