Thursday 26 November 2015

H N W

Diane and Carolein's Challenge this week is H N W. I wanted to do Nipa, then it struck me that Huggins and W2 would both fit the challenge and yet we're very similar tangles. I decided I would put each one in the Nipa orbs. First I drew it on a blue watercolour washed background,
then I drew it on a pink watercolour washed background. I couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I decided to post both and let you judge (sorry about the green tinge on the photo)



5 comments:

  1. I like them both, but the second one is my favorite. Probably because of the design and 'wildness'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YT, cool idea to put them into circles!! :) :) I like the first one better because I like the blue and I think it makes it more subtle but I like them both!! Wonderful job!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/11/my-diane-caroliens-h-w-n-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete