Monday 23 November 2015

Yuma.

I have just drawn three tiles with a Yuma Monotangle for Joey's Monotangle Challenge and I wasn't at all pleased with them. I thought I wasn't going to get along with Yuma. I decided to give it s final go. As I have just started a Mandela video workshop this week it prompted me to think of drawing a circle in the middle of my tile. Inside the circle I did the original version of Yuma and outside the circle I did the seed variation of Yuma. This did the trick and I was quite pleased with the result.

I discovered Joey's Monotangle Challenge just as she started the alphabet challenges with A (of course she started with A, silly me :-) I can't believe it will be Z next week. I wonder what Joey has in store for us after next week. I am excitedly looking forward to finding out. Thank you very much Joey for all the time you take to run this challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great idea to give it a support to grow on! I, like you, am awaiting Joey's next challenge! I really love her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tile. Just found joeys challenge,seems like I need to have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete