Monday 9 November 2015

W2

Joey has chosen W2 this week and says this is the first tangle pattern she learnt. I think that is quite clever as it can be a confusing pattern to learn. The woven result is very satisfying though, and I would think a new person would certainly feel a sense of achievement when they were finished.

For the Monotangle challenge I have drawn a shaky W2 which I shaded and in the centre a free form W2 which I left unshaded. It is interesting to see the difference one on top of the other.


5 comments:

  1. Love the shaky effects, I would never have thought to try that which is why I love these challenges so much!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO, so very interesting and effective. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YT, lovely W2 ... you do much better than I do at patterns that need structure :) Nice!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/11/my-joeys-monotangle-w2-challenge

    ReplyDelete