Wednesday 18 November 2015

Tackle It Tuesday and B E X

I enjoy Tackle It Tuesday. As it says on the box each challenge is posted on a Tuesday, and currently it uses a letter as the string then at least one tangle beginning with that letter. This week we have reached V and my tile is below. I used Vortex, Viaduct and both versions of Vache.

We would love it if you joined in, I know Cheryl would be encouraged if more joined. She was ill for a while and had to stop running it, but it has been back without a break for some months now. You will find the challenge here, the Mr Linky for it is in a slightly different place. You will find the Mr Linky at the top of the right hand side bar. If you are using a mobile phone or mobile blogger app you may not be able to see it and might have to go onto your computer, but it is there on the top RHS *nodding knowingly* :-) I look forward to seeing you at Cheryl's Place.

BEX are the letters for Diane and Carolien's  Challenge. This week I have actually done a standard tile as I was in the hospital waiting room for my post-op eye check-up. I just made a curly string of my own and set forth, so it had to be tangles that I could remember. It made a nice change to just get on with it. Usually for a challenge I spend quite a lot of time looking different tangles up and deciding what to do where. The ones that I could remember off the top of my head, beginning with the chosen letters, were Bunzo, Beelight, Echoisn and Xplode


6 comments:

  1. Nice job girl! Yes, thanks for writing on your blog to encourage others to join. I really appreciate you doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty! Hope everything is OK now!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your fitst tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work! Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your eye surgery went well, YT!!!! This is a lovely tile and it is amazing how many tangles (sometimes) we can remember!! :) :) Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/11/diane-caroliens-b-e-x-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete