I found a Monotangle tile to be a different experience. Quite refreshing as you don't have to wonder how it is going to look alongside other tangles. I decided it needed colour though and used my line painter pens. I forgot that between the camera and the computer colours never look as they do in real life. The pink is pretty much correct (well on my iPad), but the blue/green is not as dark in RL. I used the Derwent Graphik #10 Billy for that.
Here we are:-
I'm so glad you found me and are going to participate in the weekly challenges! In response to your question about the link, I think you should be able to copy the image location and paste it into a HTML gadget. I'm not familiar with Mac so I'm not very much help.ReplyDelete
~ joey ~
Your Aruka looks like a bright and shiny... Aruka :-) Nice idea to use these colors.ReplyDelete
Great Aruka! They are not for the faint of heart, at least for me. Yours is beautifully done with color added. Perhaps I should try that sometime. :)ReplyDelete
It looks cushy!! Very niceReplyDelete
I like your Arukas within an Arukas!ReplyDelete