Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Sharp Shard

Shard is the tangle pattern for SuzyMosh's Tangle Me Three this week. I had a terrible job trying to think of some variations without introducing something like tipple and how to make it look less hard. In the end I stopped trying to think, I put the original down as a border at the top then decided to do one with the lines blocked. I just started going round in a circle after that, creating one after another in the same position on the previous shard and this is how it turned out. I was rather getting into the rhythm by time I stopped. Lastly I rounded off the top of the shard to put down the side. When I had finished and looked at it I thought "no, I will have to do something else", but I left it overnight and when I got up I still didn't like it, it is too hard and they don't look connected but decided it would have to do as I didn't think I was going to manage anything better looking, After all I suppose the challenge is about variations and not about prettiness. At least it will go to show not everything is automatically wonderful lol.




2 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job on it! Call me a stinker, but I chose Shard thinking it would be hard to come up with variations on it! Thanks for being part of the TM3 challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rotating shard is great!

    ReplyDelete