Monday 22 June 2015

Trouble Adding To Blog Lists

I have been having trouble adding to the blog list on the right hand side bar. I kept clicking the 'Add to List' button, but nothing seemed to happen. I tried several times, but then gave up. I thought maybe it was because I was using my iPad as opposed to using my desktop computer although I have managed to add to it before. Occasionally some things don't work on the iPad, not much, but enough to make me try on the computer. I got the desktop computer all started up and still had no luck :-( Then I started looking for reasons, and what to do on the forums, only to discover that loads of people are having the same problem and Blogger has expedited it to the top of their 'to do' list. Honestly! The trouble is I always think it is my fault, or that it is my computers fault, then I start messing with settings etc, which isn't good, and all the time the fault is at the other end !

Anyway whilst I am waiting I have calmed myself with Zentangle®. My latest tile is for The Diva Challenge #223 - for which we have to do something with Umble. I struggle with Umble, I have trouble keeping all the lines neat and true.

Oh, and don't forget SuzyMosh has started two challenges this week. The usual one is 'That's New to Me' but now there is also 'Tangle Me Three for which I did a self portrait ZIA in the post below.

This is my Diva Challenge Tile:-




17 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to have Zentangle to turn to when life just gets so hectic? You've made a beautiful tile and, I'm sure, blogspot will get their act together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely (relaxing ;-) ) tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You really managed to get a lot into your Diva Challenge Umble tile. Is it a standard 3.5 x 3.5 inch tile? If so, you must have excellent vision and fine motor control. Very nice. I also took a look at your "self portrait" for Suzy Mosh's challenge. Cute!! (I know what you mean about computer and blogging technical challenges). I can sometimes spend way too much time trying to figure stuff out.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes it is the standard size tile. At least it is meant to be, I cut them myself so it may be slightly out, but only slightly.

      Delete
  5. Nicely done. So much to see on this standard size tile. I also ave issues keeping the lines true :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain. I have been banging my head against several poorly designed website issues lately.
    Really lovely tile. I love the creativity of the Umbles on the outside of the central square juxtaposed against the "traditional" center.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the extensions! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. You literally broke out of the box here...fun tile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! Love the way you've taken some of the bands out of the focus, and still kept Umble central!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your Umble turned into a jewelry box full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful and very delicate tile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative way of the use of Umble! Lovely!!!! :0) Annette

    ReplyDelete