Monday 22 June 2015

Over a 1000 visits.

This blog is only two weeks old and already it has had over a thousand views. I can't believe so many have bothered to look, although I must admit I enjoy seeing how other people have interpreted the various challenges, and it is addictive. This community is awesome, thank you to all of you who have visited and for all the nice comments. I love to hear from you. Once again I must give a big thank you to all the people who run these challenges and enable us to put links to our creative efforts,

I have just completed my tile for Joey's Challenge #66. Cornerz is quite a fun tangle pattern to create, but I thought quite hard to make interesting as a Monotangle. I was going to colour in alternate squares as a background but then I thought it would look like Knightsbridge and it wouldn't be a Monotangle any more. I look forward to seeing what you have come up with, I am sure there will be some inventive ideas and I will think 'Doh, why didn't I think of that!'.





1 comment:

  1. I love finding inspiration in other people's challenges! There are so many creative people out there.
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete