Wednesday 10 June 2015

More Challanges

I have discovered there is more than one Challange. I think it is a great idea as it makes me try new tangle patterns. When you have favourite ones it is very hard to resist using them all the time.

SusyMosh does a 'That's New To Me' Challange. This week it is the letter D with an Artist Focus on Genevieve Crabe. I chose to use patterns which all began with D, including all three variations of Diva Dance and as I am new to Zentangle it was easy to find ones I had never used before. In fact I haven't used any of these before. I used Genevieve Crabe's Dessus Dessous which I enjoyed doing the most.

At first I didn't like the finished tile and wasn't going to enter it in the competition, but I went and did some gardening and when I came back I thought 'Oh, it is not too bad' so here it is:-





4 comments:

  1. Nice tile! I have never tried Diva dance.. you've used it nicely in 3 different ways.. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tile! You did great. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fit so many tangles into the space so well! Nice! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tile. Thank you for using my tangles!

    ReplyDelete