Thursday 11 June 2015

The Last of This Week's Challenges

Well that is all of this week's challenges finished. There are probably more out there that I haven't come across yet, but this is all I know at the moment. To think I started this blog with one challenge in mind and now it is full of tangles. I am really hooked, I love putting them online and sharing experiences. They are all so different. A big thank you to all the people who host the Challenges and go to the trouble of thinking up new ones each week.

I am glad I invented one rule for myself, and that is not to look at the other tangled responses until I have finished. I don't want to be influenced by what I have seen when I am deciding what to do. I learn a lot from looking afterwards though, arrangements I had never thought of and how to put together different tangle patterns.

Another big surprise was the lovely comments and welcomes I got from everyone. Thank you so much everyone, it really makes this fun.

This last tangle of the week is for Diane & Carolien's Weekly Zentangle Challenge. this week the tangle pattern had to be a number, a C and a R . I chose tangle patterns 2n5 chainlette and rixty.







4 comments:

  1. Very nicely shaped and done with a steady hand! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tile with great contrast. I have the same rule as you and I think that works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the same rule, too. Otherwise I'd feel intimidated by all the creativity and workmanship I see here. Your tile has a very nice flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely tile!! Love the flow!! Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-c-r-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete