Wednesday 17 June 2015

One Day's Break

A whole day has gone by without me posting about a challenge. I must be slacking ! Is this me trying to spread out the challenges as I meant to? Actually no, it is just a time difference thing between countries, the next challenge was posted whilst I was in bed asleep. It is one way of slowing me down I suppose lol

I have kept this tile simple, open and airy. It is for Diane & Caroline's Challenge #11, in which we use tangles beginning with F - M & T. I am still learning to draw tangle patterns carefully, and how they fit together so I chose Fengle, Flux, Fescu, Mooka and that good old standby, Tipple. See - I am already starting to think of something as a good old standby, so I must be progressing.


8 comments:

  1. Nice choice of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well an have chosen nice tangles. It's always a big thing about time and places. My stepson lives in California and when my husband and hi wants to skype it's sometimes hard to find a time that suits both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice of tangles (we chose similar ones...my comfort tangles also). Beautiful, airy tile. Nicely done. Happy tangling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty. Congrats on a standby :) :) :) I need to remember Fescu - I always like it and forget :) Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-f-m-t-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete