Sunday 28 February 2016

Roman Numerals

Well I made it, just in time before the next Jeoys Roman Numeral Challenge! We have had visitors this week and there hasn't been a moment to spare. I didn't want to miss the start of the challenge because it sounds such a great idea for the string and we have suggested tangle patterns to try too. I have come across Fleavy before and Dillo, but haven't used them much. Clue is new to me. I like Dillo but am still in the practising phase with it. I can draw one fine, but when I try to draw them together I find it difficult to know where to start the next ones to achieve that curled around look that others seem to get.

Here is my Roman Numeral One tile. I am going to save them and fit them all together when we finish this series.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tile! I love how you created a real number one!

    ReplyDelete