Tuesday 21 July 2015

New D tangle patterns.

I have had great fun researching tangle patterns beginning with D that I have not used before for SuzyMosh's That's New to Me Challenge. As I entered two challenges last week which involved D tangles it was quite a job to find an unused one I could draw. In the end I found four, Durn, Dansk, Ditto and Diamond Drop. For the Sandy Hunter Artist Focus I used Veezley.

I loved drawing Dansk, but it didn't exactly come out looking as I expected, maybe because I made the tails rather straight.


3 comments:

  1. Well put together tile with good pattern choices! Thanks for being part of the TNTM challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason, this seems Christmasy to me. Maybe it's the diamond drop, looking like ornaments,, next to the dansk which is sort of evergreenish. ???? at any rate, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very fun looking - Christmas, maybe I agree :) :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/new-to-me-d-sandy-hunter-entry-suzymosh

    ReplyDelete