Just before it ran out I managed to use it to block in the dark areas of my entry for SuzyMosh's Tangle Me Three Challenge. The original Ixorus pattern is down in the bottom corner for my first tangle. In the top corner I swapped the dark and aura areas around for my second tangle. For my third main tangle in the centre I replaced the curves with straight lines including rounding off the main bars. I have to say it is not one of my favourite tiles, I feel it is lacking something, but I can't think what else to add so I called it finished.
P.s. I looked and looked at it because I really didn't like it. Then I thought "Well it can't do any harm to add the original Ixorus tangle in the two corner spaces. If I don't like it at least I have the original one posted." So I went ahead, filled in the space, turned the tile upside down and voila! A bit better at least, so you will find the second photo of the now properly completed tile at the bottom of the post.
See you, hopefully with a new pen, in the next challenge :-)