Friday 10 July 2015

Messing About

I was just messing around trying out Helen Williams 'Seeing Stars', then I added in a bit of Lara Williams 'Linq' and ended up with more stars as I was enjoying drawing them. I was really pleased with the result, then I realised that it fitted the bill for the diva's challenge and I liked it better than my Diva entry. Oh well.


Bright Owl is back with her Zendala Dare. She has been hosting this for 101 challenges now but I only found it in time for the 100th challenge. As this is Challenge 101 I feel at least I am starting at the beginning of her second 100 :-) I have used Festune, Narwal and then bits and pieces.


5 comments:

  1. Love your zendala! It reminds me of candies (twists and peppermints) - can you tell I have a sweet tooth? I have been giving Narwal a try but am not really comfortable with it yet. Fantastic job on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Narwal spokes in your zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tile with wonderful "Seeing Stars"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your zendala, it's really pulling you in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are very lovely! Lovely use of Narwal in your zendala!

    ReplyDelete