Monday 21 March 2016

Roman Numeral lV

I am so excited, Zentangle.com has produced a Zentangle® Mobile App. which is now available to everyone, not just to CZT's. I read about it in their latest newsletter and naturally I downloaded it straight away. I tried to find a direct link for you on their site, but I couldn't however here is a link to the Zentangle Mosaic App review that was listed in the newsletter and it contains a link to the download sites. 

It is called Zentangle Mosaic and is just what I wanted. It is free to download but if you wish to use all the features then there is a subscription. You can subscribe monthly or yearly. I had a quick look around the free version and decided I wanted to try all the features so I subscribed for just a month, that was yesterday but already I have decided I want the annual subscription. The app will be a great boon to tanglers who don't have a blog of their own so that they can share their creations, but the biggest boon to me is the ability to save photos of all my tiles into different folders (called Mosaics on the app), you can decide which you want to be private and which you want to share with the other users.

I have created a mosaic on my app to keep all Joey's Roman Numeral tiles, it is private so it can't be seen by others on Mosaic yet, but at the end of the Numeral run I shall put them all together and post them here on my blog. Today it is V for the string and Joey made me laugh with her High Five joke turned into a string. It just seemed as though chord was made to outline the string. Pais I like because I do like tangles which go round and round, but I am not good with the composition of it. I never seem to be able to get it to drift and go behind each other like on the step-out examples.
Next came my gold version, I did away with the high five string and just used the five numeral in its standard form.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the infos about the App - I surely will have a look :-)
    Your tiles are very nice - I like your "five" tile - it is so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tiles!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tiles, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tiles. I tried to use the free version, but could not register?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both lovely! Your gold V is outstanding;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your Infos about the App! Both tiles are beautyful, espacially the second with gold V!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really love that gold coil V!!!! both of them are just gorgeous...well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tiles are both fantastic! And thank you for your explanations about the Mosaic App

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that gold high five! And your composition using Joey's string is really clever! I'm glad you're using the app--it makes it so easy to see more of your work, as well as everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete