Monday 19 October 2015

Ta Da :-)

I love the name of the tangle Joey has chosen for us this week - Ta Da :-) It always makes me think of the song - Ta Da - by the Scissor Sisters and I immediately want to get up and dance around the room.  The music is so happy making, it makes me smile as soon as I hear it, I even bounce around if I am sat down lol.

Talking of bouncing around, I seem to be into circles this week, and the circles of Ta Da I have drawn for the challenge today look like big bouncy balls. It is strange you know, Zentangle® tiles are meant to be non-representational abstract art and yet I frequently see things in them that were never meant to be drawn into it. I often see things in the tiles that others have drawn and find myself saying so in the comments. Are you the same?


7 comments:

  1. Love these--they are beautifully done and look like big balls of yarn with beads. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That;s so smart of you- to put Ta-Da in circles. I love the little highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! like balls of yarn! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful, Ta-da!!! Fun to hear to hear you dancing!!! :) :) :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/10/my-joeys-monotangle-ta-da-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see balls of yarn as well, perfect for the crisp Autumn days we are getting now!
    Thanks for submitting your challenges each week, I look forward to seeing your take on them!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete