Tuesday 19 July 2016

B'Twined

This week the string in Joey's Weekly Challenge cuts our circle into quarters and the tangle to use is B'twined. 

I decided there was no way I was going to able to fit B'twined neatly into a quarter, even if I used other tangles in the other quarters, so I used B'twined across the whole circle and defined the quarters with two colours. I then went mad and used the top part of B'Dylan around the perimeter. B'Dylan is a tangle I have seen used quite a lot just lately and it has given my drawing a sort of hairy monster look lol.




9 comments:

  1. I love this!! It's stunning, great job.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two colours and the fireworky bits around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I love the B'Dylan finish;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it...who would have thought such a simple design would have so much to look at! wow...good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job. I like the red colour and the "fireworks".

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job. I like the red colour and the "fireworks".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice interpretation of this challenge and me too, like the "fireworks"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I love the addition of B'Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found this! Wow! Great piece! Love your BDylan too ;-)

    ReplyDelete